To ensure the comfort and safety of our visitors, the Yambaru Wildlife Conservation Center Ufugi Nature Museum requires bookings at least one week in advance for groups (15 people or more per group), including schools and group tours.
Please book early for major holidays such as summer and spring holidays and three-day weekends, as we expect to be crowded. Please note that depending on the availability of group bookings you may be unable to enter or you may be asked to change your booking date.
Fill out the following application form and send it to the Ufugi Nature Museum by e-mail or fax. After checking the details, our staff will contact you by e-mail or phone. When your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation letter.
On the day of your visit, the leader of your group must show the confirmation letter at the reception counter.
Email: ufugi-yambaru＠kind.ocn.ne.jp *Enter ＠ as a single-byte character
- Please book at least one week in advance of your visit. Bookings are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a parking – big enough to park 2 large buses.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
- No food or drink is allowed inside the museum.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, our staffs cannot give explanations inside the museum. On top of that, movies in the lecture room are temporary unavailable.
- Please understand that depending on the spread of COVID-19, the museum may be closed even on a day when you have made a booking. If it is temporarily closed, we will notify you in advance by phone or email.